GEMU N186 PVC-U Pressure Retaining Valve (DN10-DN50)
GEMU N186 PVC-U Pressure Retaining Valve
GEMU N186 PVC-U Pressure Retaining Valve suitable for use in plant and piping systems that require a constant operating or system pressure. They control the upper pressure limits, prevent pressure peaks and/or balance out pressure fluctuations.
Parts that come into contact with the medium are manufactured from high-grade plastics making them ideally suited to corrosive media.
In addition, GEMU pressure control valves have a low maintenance design and can be installed irrespective of location.
- Available with EPDM or PTFE seals, in sizes: DN10 - DN50.
- PVC-U body with spigot connection.
- Working media temperature: 10 to 60°C.
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 10 Bar.
- Can be used without auxiliary power.
Due to their minimal deadleg design GEMU PVC-U Pressure Retaining / Relief Valves are particularly well suited to ultra pure water applications.
The following downloads are available for the GEMU N186 PVC-U Pressure Retaining Valve: