GEMU N185 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve (DN10-DN50)
GEMU N085 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve
GEMU N085 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve is used in used in plant and piping systems to protect against gauge pressure and pressure peaks. A third pipe spigot facilitates installation in the main pipe through which any over pressure is relieved.
Parts that come into contact with the medium are manufactured from high-grade plastics making them ideally suited to corrosive media.
- Available with EPDM or PTFE seals, in sizes: DN10, DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40 and DN50.
- PVC-U body with spigot connection.
- Working media temperature: 10 to 60°C.
- Operating pressure: 0.5 to 10 Bar.
- Can be used without auxiliary power.
Due to their minimal deadleg and flow-efficient design of the valve body, there is only a minimal pressure loss through the valve.
|Set Pressure Range||0.5 - 10 bar|
|Size||3/8" (DN10), 1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50)|
The following downloads are available for the GEMU N085 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve: