GEMU N085 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve (DN65-DN100)
GEMU N085 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve
GEMU N085 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve is used in used in plant and piping systems to protect against gauge pressure and pressure peaks. A third pipe spigot facilitates installation in the main pipe through which any over pressure is relieved.
Parts that come into contact with the medium are manufactured from high-grade plastics making them ideally suited to corrosive media.
- Available with EPDM or PTFE seals, in sizes: DN65, DN80 and DN100.
- PVC-U body with spigot connection.
- Working media temperature: 10 to 60°C.
- Operating pressure: 0.9 to 6 Bar (DN65 - DN80), 0.6 to 4 Bar (DN100).
- Can be used without auxiliary power.
Due to their minimal deadleg and flow-efficient design of the valve body, there is only a minimal pressure loss through the valve.
|Set Pressure Range||0.6 - 6 bar|
|Size||2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
|Industry / Approvals||No|
The following downloads are available for the GEMU N085 PVC-U Pressure Relief Valve: