GEMU N082 PVC-U Pressure Reducing Valve (DN65-DN100)
GEMU N086 PVC-U Pressure Reducing Valve
GEMU N082 PVC-U Pressure Reducing Valve ensures that a constant outlet pressure is maintained in process plants utilizing the pressure differential. It is used to reduce the pressure to a specified value, which can be conveniently set using a set screw.
Outlet pressure can be read off a diaphragm-protected pressure gauge and the spring force adjusted using a set screw as required.
- Available with EPDM or PTFE seals, in sizes: DN65, DN80 and DN100.
- PVC-U body with spigot connection.
- Working media temperature: 10 to 60°C.
- Operating pressure: 0.9 to 6 Bar (DN65-DN80), 0.6 to 4 Bar (DN100).
- Can be used without auxiliary power.
Inlet pressure is reduced to the required outlet pressure, utilizing the pressure differential created.
|Media||Liquid / Water|
|Adjustment Range||0.5 - 9 bar|
|Size||2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
The following downloads are available for the GEMU N086 PVC-U Pressure Reducing Valve: